firecat (attention machine in need of calibration) (
firecat
) wrote
2012
-
11
-
18
03:21 pm
Crossposts:
http://firecat.livejournal.com/781731.html
Entry tags:
books
Intriguing
"I, for one, will put up with the occasional dull chapter in book that includes shapeshifting ferrets."
(Sarah Frost's
Strange Horizons
review of
The Grass King's Concubine
by Kari Sperring)
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
flarenut
2012-11-30 02:34 am (UTC)
(
link
)
That's a good sign. As opposed to a book with shapeshifting ferrets that even the most scintillating set of chapters could not rescue.
no subject
elynne.livejournal.com
2012-11-18 11:30 pm (UTC)
(
link
)
For some reason, I imagine them shapeshifting into
different ferrets.
And I want to read this very much, yes.
2 comments
Post a new comment
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
[
Home
|
Post Entry
|
Log in
|
Search
|
Browse Options
|
Site Map
]
no subject
no subject