I've lost touch with some people I used to know, such that whenever their name appears in the sender line of an email, I know the email is a phishing spam. I sometimes feel sad about that. Usually not so much because I've lost touch with them, but that phishing spams are the primary reminder I get of their existence.
- 1: Captain Marvel
- 2: (no subject)
- 3: De gustibus disputandum est
- 4: Firecat can't resist a book list
- 5: People from Northern states starting with an M mock Seattleites preparing for a snowstorm
- 6: inspired by an episode of Dark
- 7: "Nonviolent communication is for the privileged"
- 8: (no subject)
- 9: (no subject)
- 10: (no subject)
- Base style: Modular by
- Theme: Purple Haze by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags